A message from Pastor Janice
“..in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” -Romans 8:37–39
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
This week has been difficult for so many as we prepare to take all of the necessary precautions regarding the Covid19 Virus. Our Conference Minister, Shari Prestermon, strongly urges ALL UCC Congregations to suspend in-person worship gatherings until April 1st. At that time the Conference will reassess the situation.
Therefore, we are suspending our worship services, bible studies and the Lenten study until further notice. I ask that you continue to send your pledges via mail or through your bank to the church as we will continue to pay the church bills and operating expenses. These are interesting and challenging times for churches and faith communities.
I am looking into how to stream Devotions and sermons on facebook and Youtube. Details are forthcoming. While I will not be able to visit with you in person, I am available by telephone at
651–302-5295 to talk and pray with you. If you have access to facebook, go to our church facebook page to keep up with the latest information.
My concern and prayer for you is that you pay attention to your surroundings in Public spaces. Good hygiene helps prevent the spread not only of coronavirus but also of colds and flu!
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow or a tissue, not your hand. Wash immediately after coughing, sneezing or blowing your noise.
• Avoid touching your face, especially your mouth, nose and eyes, with unwashed hands.
• Regularly disinfect surfaces frequently touched including keyboards, desktops, elevator buttons and doorknobs and cell phones.
• Use hand sanitizer
• Stay home if you are sick
Blessings, Pastor Janice